Inspired by “My Morning Routine” from zenhabit. Link at the very end.
So my morning routine now is:
- wake up
- get dressed (if I’m still wearing my pajama, it doesn’t quite feel like a new day has started)
- check tweets (I’m a student, and I follow university, the library, local news)
- prepare breakfast
- write down 3 most important things to do today
- eat breakfast
- I don’t read news in the morning anymore, because it has been such a distraction. I’d keep thinking about what I’ve read after breakfast while I work. Have to drop it.
- No shower in the morning. I do it in the evening instead.
My morning routine on Zenhabits